Reaching students with the Gospel by creating irresistibly fun, and extremely engaging environments where students can connect with others and grow to maturity and mission in Jesus Christ!
We want each student to…
Connect Relationally: As human beings, we need one another. We were designed by our maker to be in community. We place a huge priority on creating a relational environment where students can find a sense of belonging and encouragement for their daily lives.
Grow Personally: We were all created to be in a relationship with God. It is our passion to help students discover who Jesus Christ is, and to equip them to have a growing and lifelong relationship with Him!
Engage Missionally: The only Hope for our corrupt and pain-filled world is the Love of God! God has called us to be ‘on mission’ for him (2 Cor. 5:17-21). As his people, we are sent out as missionaries into the world to make him known through caring for others and sharing the message of Jesus! We want students to realize that calling and go!
Aaron Dunlap Ashlynn Dunlap Austin Dunlap Elijah Esquibel Carley Hoffmire Kevin Kreiner Amy Kreiner Kylee Oyer Lauren Short Sara Rupp Jenn King Kris Vanbogelen Katy Ulrich Nick Ulrich
- Hobbies: Football and basketball, being outside,being on the water
- Fear: Letting my family down
- Excited about: The chance to build relationships with the youth and grow in our faith in Christ
- Hobbies - I like to be at the river or lake for fun/ spending time with family.
- My biggest fear...a shark eating me
- Looking forward to building relationships with our youth and encouraging them/leading them to Christ
Hobbies - Waterski, basketball, golf
Biggest Fear - heights
What excites you about youth group? to meet new people, build relationships and strengthen our faith together
- Hobbies: Football, soccer, Golf, Video Games
- Fear: SPIDERS
- Excited about youth group: Youth group was a huge part of my life in High School and Middle schools, so I’m just excited to see kids go through what I experienced in youth group.
- Hobbies-Running, baking, playing volleyball
- Excited to-Get to know students and learn together!
- Hobbies - hunting, fishing, motorcycle rides, woodworking
- Fears - Suffocating
- Excited to be a better Christian and helping others to be. D.R. Trip!
- Hobbies - Spending time with family, crafts, photography,vacationing
- Fear - Heights
- Excited: building relationships and DR trip
- Hobbies: watching sports, crocheting, reading
- Biggest fear: soft blankets, chocolate, cozy sweatshirts (bring on the attempts to scare me)
- Looking forward to most: getting to spend time with the students on a more regular basis and learn more about them and their real life
- Hobbies- sports, movies, shopping, games
- Fear- spiders, sharks, talking in front of people
- Looking forward to growing in my relationship with Christ along with the students!
- Hobbies: Spending time with family and friends, playing basketball, refinishing furniture, reading
- Fear: Snakes and monster spiders
- Excited: Getting to grow more in my love for Jesus and loving on kids!!
- Hobbies -Snow ski, hang out with family/friends, drink coffee, eat ice cream, and SHOP!
- Biggest fears? spiders, swampy, murky water
- What excites you about youth group? meeting new students, reconnecting with students, and seeing students grow deeper in their walk with Jesus - and of course ICE CAMP!!
- Hobbies → disc golf, board games, woodworking, fantasy football
- Biggest Fear → hitting a deer with my car
- What excites you about youth group? meeting students and watching them discover biblical truth
- Hobbies- cooking and baking, sewing, crocheting, reading, farming
- Fears- failing
- Excited for- it's a new year and can't wait to see kids that are coming for the first time or kids that are returning to youth. Hoping to meet new people and form relationships with the kids
- Hobbies : Camping and computer gaming(when I have the time)
- Biggest Fear(s): Currently afraid of the world I have to raise my daughter.
- What excited you about youth group? Ice camp is always fun and getting more involved than in the past.
Joe Beck Tyler Keckley Karen Pennington David (Woody) Woodard Julie Waidelich
- Hobbies: watching college Football and Cubs baseball. Playing games with family and friends.
- Fears: not being able to work and provide for my family.
- What excites me about youth ministry: seeing students grow closer to God. When they realize we can have fun and get into the word at the same time.
- Hobbies: Spending time with friends and family, Travel, Outdoor activities- hiking, hunting, etc. our cattle operation, Reading
- What is my biggest fear? Heights
- What excites me about youth group?
Learning, both me learning and the youth learning from me.
- Hobbies.... spending time with family, talking to anyone who will listen and napping.
- Biggest Fear....mice and snakes
- What excites me about youth group...watching the kids get excited about growing their relationship with Christ.
- What are your hobbies? golfing, camping and working on anything mechanical.
- What is your biggest fear? my children walking away from the Lord.
- What excites you about youth group? I'm always excited to meet the new youth to let them know that Christ loves them. Also excited to expose the myth that you need to spend your life to impress other people. That spending your life in service to Christ is the real truth that will bring you joy.
- Hobbies: reading, hanging out with family & friends
- Fears: MICE--they creep me out!
- Excited about: Reaching out to our upcoming 6th graders!
David (Woody) Woodard